Embracing a New Chapter: My Transition from CTO of Career Karma

Artur Meyster

After over six incredible years of serving as the Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer of Career Karma, I’ve made a decision to step down from my day-to-day responsibilities. This decision will allow me to focus on building my family and raising my son, Sebastian. While this transition marks a significant change in my professional journey, I am excited about the new opportunities and personal growth it will bring.

Reflecting on Our Journey

Over a decade ago, Ruben, Timur, and I became friends, united by a shared vision to help millions of people navigate their careers. In 2018, we turned this vision into reality by founding Career Karma. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to build an amazing company with a strong, passionate team dedicated to using technology to empower employees and learners to reach their full potential.

Our mission has always been to democratize career access and provide individuals with the resources and support they need to succeed. From the early days of building our platform to our recent strategic shift towards developing an AI Companion platform, our journey has been filled with countless milestones and achievements. I am incredibly proud of what we have accomplished together and am confident that Career Karma will continue to thrive and innovate under Ruben’s and Timur’s leadership.

Looking Ahead: AI Companions and Strategic Support

As I transition out of my role, I am excited about Career Karma’s new direction. Our AI Companion platform aims to provide Education, Coaching, and HR companies with access to groundbreaking and disruptive technology. This strategic shift will not only strengthen our impact but also drive innovation within the industry.

I will continue to support Career Karma strategically as a member of the Board of Directors. My commitment to Career Karma’s mission and vision remains unwavering, and I look forward to seeing all the amazing things our team will accomplish in the future.

To support this new phase, we are now hiring for a VP of Engineering. If you or someone you know is passionate about driving technological innovation and making a significant impact, please check out the job description.

Gratitude and Farewell

This decision has not been easy, but I believe it is the right time for me to embrace new directions in my life. I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to have been part of this incredible journey with Career Karma. The experiences we’ve shared, the challenges we’ve overcome, and the milestones we’ve achieved together mean the world to me.

Thank you to Ruben, Timur, and the entire Career Karma team for your unwavering support and dedication. Thank you to our community for believing in our mission and helping us make a positive impact in the lives of so many. I am excited to watch Career Karma continue to thrive and am still passionate about the mission we’ve built together.

As I step into this new chapter, I carry with me the lessons, memories, and friendships formed during my time at Career Karma. I look forward to the future with optimism and excitement, knowing that Career Karma will continue to make a difference in the world.

Warm regards,

Artur Meyster

The post Embracing a New Chapter: My Transition from CTO of Career Karma appeared first on Career Karma.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.